We have had some bad news.
JJB went into administration- this means our contract on the building is null n void. We have a short time scale to relocate. We are NOT closing down! the building was only ever a temp home. All classes are suspend, but will re start asap. We would like to stress this is not the end of the circus house but temporary glitch whilst re-home we hope to be up and running again as soon as possible watch this space BIG LOVE THE CIRCUS HOUSE XXX
more info at https://www.facebook.com/thecircushouse.manchester
New Membership from 1st April 2012 £25 per year adults and £15 u18′s. Members get cheaper classes, access to space to train in the space when they want to* opportunity to join the skill share sessions and to have a voice at the members meetings.
*once your tutor has permitted it.
WEEKDAY OPENING TIME IS 2:00pm.
The timetable has had a re-shuffle, so have a look for the changes and see if there is something new you fancy a crack at. Learn a new skill- Come down to the Circus House! M4 6DJ
- Monday is Intermediate Trapeze Training
- Monday Parkour Sessions for under 18s 5:30 – 7:00pm.
- Monday also sees the beginning of our next 3 week block of unicycle classes starting on 16/7/12 costing £20 for all three weeks.
- Tuesday once a month is Handstands from 7.30pm to 8.30pm with Dr Dave Southhall! (£5 per session) NEXT SESSION 7/08/12. Beginners Trapeze (class full) Also -Rock and pole sessions 6:30 – 7:30 Beginners and then 7:30 – 8:30 Pole Choreography .
- Wednesday is a busy day! Beginners Trapeze 3:00pm-4:30pm(class full). A new 6 week block will be starting on the 12/09/12 to 24/10/12 from 5.30 to 7pm please call or email to book a place (£60 for 6weeks and free membership). Rock and Pole sessions 6:30 – 7:30pm intermeditae/advanced and 7:30- 8:30pm beginners. And we have Acrobalance for beginners 7pm to 8.30pm these classes run in three week blocks next one begins on 22/8/12 please contact us to book a place.
- Thursday Beginners Trapeze from 6:00 – 7:30pm and another class at 7:30 – 9:00pm both classes are full.
- Beginners Silks 5:30 – 6:30pm, Intermediate silks 6:30 – 8:00pm please ring or email to book onto these sessions.
- Saturdays at 10.30 to 12.00 is our very own Youth Circus (CHYC) for ages 7 +.
The Circus House Price List
Adult Membership £25 April 2012 until March 2013.
Young persons (under 18) Membership £15 April 2012 until March 2013.
Students and none waged may pay in monthly instalments, max 2 months.
Adult classes 1.5hrs Members £7.
Under 18s classes 1.5hrs, Members £4.
Individual training time £3ph must be a member minimum hire time 1 hour.
Unlimited individual training time (untaught) £50 per month must be a member.
Skill share sessions £3.